You might be a strong candidate if you:
- HND / B.Sc in Engineering or any related field from a reputable institution
- 3 + years experience in after-sales services support in the electronic consumer goods/ mobile industry.
- Must demonstrate experience in solar Inverter installations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to distill
information and also know how to communicate to different audiences in order to get results.
- Passionate about customer service and resolving their issues.
- The ability to maintain calm under pressure.
- Efficiency and organizational skills.
- Critical Thinker: Very strong ability to structure problems and drive towards
solutions even in ambiguous situations.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit with qualities of being able to work alone and figure things out with innovative thinking, problem-solving skills, and presence of mind.
- Demonstrates humility
- Driven by the social mission to provide energy to consumers and employment to rural communities. Should be a value-driven person.
What We Offer
In addition to compensation and statutory benefits:
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast growing, high impact industry;
- Greenlight Planet Nigeria Limited Business Development Manager, West Africa
- The chance to work in an open minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world;
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.