Hewlett Packard (HP) is the largest technology solutions provider in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and worldwide. The company's offerings span from IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices to global services, imaging and printing. Our customers are virtually everybody: consumers, small and medium sized companies, large corporations as well as Government institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Printing Pre-Sales Technical Consultant for Africa Central and East
Job Requisition ID: 3099129
Schedule Full time
Shift: No shift premium (Nigeria)
- Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input on Print business.
- Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action.
- Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- We are looking for Printing Technical Pre-Sales consultant for our Africa Central and East cluster.
- Gathers and assesses customer technical needs on Printing.
- Identifies related needs (lead generation, opportunity expansion).
- Identifies site-specific parameters and constraints that impact the solution.
- Identifies probable competition.
- Printing Solution Planning and Design.
- Solicits inputs from other experts as required.
- Investigates and optimizes a solution's fit to the requirements of an opportunity.
- Adapts Printing solution design to new requirements.
- Establishes the validity of a solution and its components.
- Generates an implementation plan with timelines for the Printing solutions.
- Creates the appropriate test plan as required.
- Assists Sales/Category teams in area of expertise as needed.
- Maintains excellent communications with customers
- Advances opportunities through the use of effective consultative selling techniques.
- Builds customer and partner loyalty through being a trusted advisor.
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure problem resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and execute Technical training plan for internal and external groups.
- Actively supports the account team with Print solution advice, proposals, presentations, and other customer communications.
- Support Category Managers with NPIs
- Engages appropriate additional technical resources as needed.
- Provides support to deals in the pipeline where needed.