Little is a trackable debit card for kids and teens, it comes with a planner app for parents to monitor and set spending boundaries. Here, we’re not only about creating an awesome product, we believe that great companies are made out of great people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics / Brand Designer
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Job Type: Contract
- We are looking for a graphics designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for various media.
- As a graphics designer, you will visualize and create graphics including illustrations, logos layouts, and photos.
- You will be the one to shape the visual aspects of product packaging, websites, and more.
- The graphics you create should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
- You need a creative flair and a solid ability to translate requirements into design.
- If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites using software such as photoshop
- Use appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative team to produce a final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensuring final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand