At Bitpowr, we are building a modular ecosystem of critical blockchain and web3 infrastructure for businesses. Whether you are building an exchange, a payment gateway, wallet, fintech, or web3 applications, Bitpowr is the go-to blockchain infrastructure that helps you go live in days with little cost.
We care about each other, our clients, and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference and are committed to integrity and excellence. We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement, diversity, and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: B2B Enterprise Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
Who We Are Looking For
- We are looking for ambitious and energetic B2B Enterprise sales to help us expand our clientele.
- You will be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- You will see yourself as an operator and executor of our sales plan and strategy.
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth
- Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle
- Generate new leads and business opportunities
- Determine key business development KPIs
- Close clients in the pipeline
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Attend conferences and industry events
- Setting goals for the business development team and developing strategies to meet those goals
- Prepare sales contract ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management/the board of directors
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Build strong relationships with industry professionals, competitors, vendors, and other personnel
- Manage junior salespeople to improve sales goals and meet expectations
- Strong understanding of company products or services as well as business position and competition to keep business competitive
- Develop the business sales and marketing strategy.